Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile

.
Today I'm thankful for . . .
.
♥ A God who forgives
♥ A mom to remind me to take the sheets off the bed and not to forget my lunch
♥ Co-workers who make me laugh even in the middle of the stress
♥ Songs that uplift
♥ A sister who says, "I'll do the dishes tonight"
♥ Clean sheets
♥ An organized room
♥ Warm weather (I didn't think it would ever come!)
♥ And long days to enjoy it all!
.

What made you smile today?

.

No comments: