Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Phillip's Bedroom

We have been doing a lot of painting at our house! I was looking at our blogs (mama's Bethany's and mine) and I realized that Phillip's bedroom wasn't on any of them! I didn't want to leave him out, so here's a few pictures I took of his room. It wasn't very clean and he and Amy were in the middle of a game so I just took a few shap shots of the corners.


Phillip was so glad I was posting a picture of his new fish tank!


His curtain and walls match his bed spread very well!

No comments: