Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

An Old Scribble

Tonight while I was going through the notebook I used during college I came across some thoughts I had scribbled down in the moment of inspiration. I was probably planning on making a poem out of it but I don't know if it's worth the time. I'm not the best at writing poems. But the thoughts were pretty good! So here they are as they were written two years ago:

  • If you think your life is hard - think of Job.
  • If you think God can never forgive your sins -think of David.
  • If you think you have nothing to give - think of the widow who have her only mite.
  • If you think you are not able to do God's commandments - think of Moses.
  • If you think you are being treated unjustly - think of Paul.

1 comment:

A Joyful Heart said...

Thought provoking...thanks for sharing, Jennifer!