Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Time is Slipping By


So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."

Last week when I read Psalms 90 this verse really stood out above the rest. For a while it seemed like life was going by so fast in all the excitement of going to college and working.
But now it's not the pace that is making me think (because my life has slowed down to a comfortable rate) but it's the fact that any day something could come into my life and speed things up. What am I doing now while I have the time to apply my mind to anything imaginable? Am I studying God's word enough? Are the fruits of the spirit growing in my life? Am I making a difference in the lives of those around me?
Time is slipping by . . . am I applying my heart unto wisdom?

No comments: