Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

God is in Control!

Once again God has shown me that only HE knows what is going to happen in my life. As soon as I think I know what is going on and have everything "figured out" (even when it seems to line up with the Bible and past experiences) God proves me wrong. I could get mad and tell God "I dont' want it to be this way!" or "Now I will look foolish because I acted like I had everything under control!" But I know there is no use in doing so. God is in control in my life and the easiest way to be happy is to let God have His way.

So I sit back and say, "Yep, I was wrong again," and enjoy the journey. I wonder what miraculous thing God will do next?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is a lesson that I learn over and over again. :) It always gives me peace when I surrender.

Thanks for visiting my blog and offering suggestions!

A Joyful Heart said...

Yes, that is so true!