Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Sound of Christmas

Have you ever wished you could find a Christmas CD that didn’t sing only of Santa Clause and Rudolf? A CD that glorifies God and his sons’ birth? The Rochester’s CD called Heaven’s Gift is just what my family has been looking for the past year or two. It includes Away in the Manger, The Greatest Christmas Tree, The First Noel, What Child is This and more. It is filled with great songs to put you in the Christmas spirit and get your mind on the true meaning of this fun holiday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
My sister has an amazing blog!
It's for Christan girls!
Its alabasterboxblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Jennifer
I love this CD and this group. They do not live to far form me, so I have seen them in Person many times. They Bless my heart everytime I hear them.I just made my husband a copy to play in the car.