- Being home with my family,
- Taking a stroll when the weather is pleasant,
- Reading a good book beside the fire place,
- Listening to classical music while a scented candle burns,
- Eating supper with the whole family,
- Drinking an early morning cup of freshly brewed coffee,
- Smelling cookies as they bake in the oven (and then eating them),
- Having a long conversation with my mom,
- Watching our animals do the silly things God created them to do,
- And feeling loved by everyone around you.
Okay, now I need to apply some kind of meaning to this that everyone can benefit from. The message is this: Home should be a comfortable place to live in. It should be a refuge from this wicked, rat race of a world. It should be a place where we can be at ease and feel free of all our distress. Even if you do not run your home, you can add to its happiness by helping everything run smoothly, doing kind things for your parents or siblings, and by being considerate of everyone in your household. May we all try to make our home as stress free as possible.
Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Comfort is . . .