Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful Challenge Week 4

As this challenge comes to an end I've realized it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I have lots to be thankful for, but I don't always remember to write them down before the day is over and the next day I have to make up for the lost day making my list jump from 7 to 14.

The past few days I've been pondering over what I have learned from this month of being thankful. It has definitely shown me how unthankful I have been, but most beneficial of all I have learned that there are some things I don't know how to be thankful for. I see this is beneficial because I want to be thankful for them, and until now I didn't recognize those things which I despise so much. Now that my eyes have been opened I can work towards being thankful for the hurtful things in life.

Here's my final (blog) list. (I'm still working on finishing up my total of 210 things I am thankful for.)
I'm thankful for . . .

God's Beautiful Creation
1. Those who set a high example
2. The cold winter temperatures
3. Color
4. Godly testimonies
5. The intricate details of God's creation
6. The Gospel which saves
7. A voice that can sing praises unto my God




No comments: