Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful Challenge Week 1

Before this week I didn't realize how many days I let go by without truely being thankful. Doing this challenge has showed me that too many times I thank God for the same things, but I don't find new ways to be thankful. It has been a great way to push myself to be thankful in all things like Ephs 5: 20 instructs. Here are some of the things I've written down so far. I am thankful for . . .

1. The Word of God
2. Liberty from sin
3.Conversations with mama
4. The comfort in knowing that no matter how the elections turn out today, I can still say "He hath done all things well"! (Mark 7:37)
5. Conviction
6. Daily Success Devotions
7. The joy in talk to my siblings about God.

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;" Ephs. 5:20

1 comment:

Amanda Tero said...

Amen, amen, amen!!!!! I can heartily echo all of your "thankfulnessess." :) You are reminding me of some things that I take for granted - things that I am INDEED thankful to God for!

~Amanda
www.withajoyfulnoise.blogspot.com