Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Four Down, One To Go!

I am done with another quarter of college!!! At times it seemed like this quarter would never end, but actually it went by pretty fast. It has been a good quarter - I didn't get behind too bad, it wasn't too hard, and I had fun - but I am ready to take a break. Hopefully now I will be able to blog more durring the next two and a half weeks. But if you don't see me on here that often then you know I will probably be . . .


reading
studying my Bible
going for walks
cooking
cleaning my room (a must!)
spending quality time with my family
playing the piano for long periods of time (I get tired of only getting to play for 15 minutes a day)
singing with my sibling
and probably doing a little bit of shopping.


In between all these activities I will try to write some post for my "little spot on the web". But no matter what I do, I will just enjoy being free from all the worries of college! Ah, the joy that comes from having free time!


By the way, did I mention that I am so excited about being done with this quarter?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Are you doing a distance learning program? I was so happy to finally graduate in December!