Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Recommended Artical

The other day I came upon an artical called The Grass is Always Greener at Young Ladies Christian Fellowship. Ever since I read it I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. Mrs. Ruth Weichmann said, "You have probably heard the saying that 'life is not a bed of roses' . . . I have long maintained that, despite the saying, life is like a bed of roses." Her insight on the subject is very helpful. I don't think I could say it as good as she did, so I thought I would link to the artical so that you could read it for yourself. The article is well worth your time.

No comments: