Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Friday, January 4, 2008

The Last Questions

Here is the end of "the questions" I have been posting lately. I hope that you have been truly searching for the answers in your life. We can never ask them too many times for we will always have faults and room for improvement.



15. Am I defeated in any part of my life?

16. Am I jealous, impure, irritable, touchy, or distrustful?

17. How do I spend my spare time?

18. Am I proud?

19. Do I thank God I am not as other people, especially as the Pharisees who despised the publican?

20. Is there anyone I fear, dislike, criticize, or resent? If so,what am I doing about it?

21. Do I grumble and complain constantly?

22. Is Christ real to me today?

No comments: