Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Decluttering my Life

Sometimes decluttering my life is so much more than cleaning my desk out or organizing my schedule. Sometimes it's not a matter of when should I do it, but should I do it? Last week I deleted two folders from my computer. Remote Coding and Wedding. Those are two things I no longer have to think about right now amidst everything else. I am devoted to serving God and God alone. . . and it feels great!

No comments: