Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Past Weeks

Lately I haven't had much to post about, and to be honest, I just didn't feel like it. Even now I don't know exactly what to say or how to say it. So here's a quick peek into what has been occupying my mind of late.

I've been reading . . .

and


~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A poem I have been pondering . . .

"There is a quiet place,
Where I meet my LORD,
To wait upon His voice.
And when He comes,
All things surrounding,
No matter their worth,
Become shadows in the
Light of His embrace."

~ ~ ~ ~

My current thought . . .
God has been good to me!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

That really sounds good Jennifer, have you read Phillip Kellers 23rd Psalm, it is an excellent book.

A Joyful Heart said...

Thanks for sharing this poem, Jennifer!