- sleep in past 7:00
- eat breakfast with my whole family (except Ryan who is just getting home from work and going strait to bed)
- wear my jean skirts instead of "office clothes"
- exercise in the morning if I feel like it
- play the piano more then durring the week days
- practice our songs with Bethany, Phillip and Amy
- and stay at the house the whole day!
I started out with a chocolate cake that I would use in the trifle. I did this without any errors so I was feeling pretty good. While it was baking mama and Bethany headed to the store to buy some lace for a dress Bethany was making and I started on the pudding that would go on top of the layer of cake. While I was beating the milk and pudding mix together and chatting with Amy I noticed the electric mixer was kind of acting funny. Before I knew it the mixer was going crazy! I didnt know what was going on except that chocolate was being splattered everywhere and the mixer didn't want to corroperate. It took me by such surprise that I couldn't find the button to turn it off with right away, and when I did finnaly turn it off I found the beaters twisted together and a peice of it on the floor! Chocolate was everywhere, including me. Amy and I cleaned it all up and made another batch of pudding just in case little metal peices had gotten into the bowl. I had never seen such a thing! I believe I will be afraid to use an electric mixer for at least 2 months! : )
Luckily, the rest of the dessert went smoothly with no mistakes and everyone agreed that it tasted very good!