Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Something Humorous

You might believe in courting if . . .

 . . .you talk about Josh Harris as if you know him personaly.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does that name sound so familiar?

Katie said...

Oh, I do that, don't I? Hehe...oh well. : )

Dakota Covey said...

That's great!! We have Josh Harris' tape: I kissed Dating Goodbye, we listen to it all the time!!!

sarah

Katie said...

Hello there! : ) I awarded you, check out my blog for details!