Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Continuing Christmas Traditions

What do you do when you have . . .
M&M's and chocolate chips . . .

lots of decorator's icing . . .


and sprinkles????

You make Christmas cookies!


And lots of them!


Daddy was really proud of his cookies! : )

We all had a lot of fun carrying on this family tradition! And no matter what they say, my cookies look the best . . . even better than Ryan's! You can get the recipe at my mom's blog. They taste just as good as they look!



Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Dakota Covey said...

yummy!!! I love reading your blog, thanks alot!!!

sarahc

Cinny said...

Wow! Those look great! I make cookies every year using that same recipe, but they arent NEARLY as cute as yalls....and tell your dad his look great too...lol

Katie said...

Awe, I love them! They look so cute! I wish we lived closer so we could do Christmas goodies together! : ) And tell you Dad that he's are awesome! ;)

A Joyful Heart said...

Mmm, they look so good!