Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Siblings . . . are They a Blessing?

Siblings! I don't know about yours, but mine keep me on my toes!

Today when I got home from work I saw that no body was home . . . or I thought no body was home. So I unlocked the door, walked in, and headed for my bedroom down the hall. I was unconsciously talking to myself - an old habit of mine - and acted as if I was the only soul in the house. When I got near the two bathrooms (which are right across from each other) Bethany, Phillip, and Amy jumped out at me from both sides! I screamed, jumped, and grabbed my purse in terror! I was horrified! They all started laughing as if it was the funniest thing in the world. They were almost doubled over, they were laughing so hard! Amy acted so innocent and claimed that she didn't scare me, but we all know she could of warned me, so thus she is as guilty as the other too. Bethany was proud of herself for scaring me half to death . . . and I have to admit, it was funny! From now on, I will not talk to myself in the house (that will only happen in the car where I know I am by myself :) and I will walk cautiously down the hall, ready for any little children who might want to jump out at me.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I'll be back to my blog in a few days.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

A Heart of Praise said...

How funny, though I'm sure it wasn't at the time! LOL!

Blessings!