Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Questions

Here are some great questions that my mom came upon a while back that are great to ask yourself everyday. There are more, but I thought that since each one is worthy of much thought, I wouldn't bombard you with them all at once. So take time to soak them in and really consider each one. You may find some areas in your life that need some attention.

1. Am I consciously or unconsciously creating the impression thatI am a better person than I really am? In other words, am I a hypocrite?

2. Am I honest in all my acts and words, or do I exaggerate?

3. Do I confidentially pass on what was told to me in confidence?

4. Can I be trusted?

5. Am I a slave to dress, friends, work, or habit?

6. Am I self-conscious, self-pitying, or self-justifying?

7. Did the Bible live in me today?

1 comment:

Sara N. Smith said...

Thought provoking, to say the least!