Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Wonderful Verse

Today I got a beautiful letter from a friend of mine in Alabama. We always swap verses back and forth and the one she sent me this time was so precious that I wanted to share it with my blog readers.

"Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee." Psalms 73:25

Our greatest desire should be toward the Lord, for he alone can satisfy our longing heart! I am also so thankful for family and friends who encourage me in the Lord. God is good!

No comments: