Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Perfectly Fall

Today is the kind of day that makes me want to stay under my quilts a few extra minutes. It's the perfect weather for reading my Bible next to a fireplace and talking to God in the quiet of the morning. It's just the kind of day that makes me want to cook chili and try a new (and delicious) homemade cappuccino recipe. The cool temperatures is perfect for cuddling next to the fire place to watch a movie with my family. . . while drinking that delicious cappuccino! And it only seems natural to bake a homemade pumpkin pie to enjoy durring this lovely fall season. Yes, today is just perfectly fall-ish!

Check back later for a pumpkin pie recipe . . .

3 comments:

Beth said...

I agree 90%. (I don't like cappuccino)

A Joyful Heart said...

Ahh, isn't Fall a wonderful time of year? It's become cold over here too! =)

Completely7 said...

Thanks for this recipe. It has been very good in this snowy weather. Helen