Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Great Day At Work

Are you wondering why I had such a great day at work that I would blog about it? There are two reasons that come to mind when I think about Friday's work day.
  1. I got a new boss who I really like
  2. I got a PROMOTION!

Yes, you read that right. I am climbing the ladder! Along with my new responsibilities I will gain some very good experience which I am looking forward to.

It is easy to go with the flow of the work place when I get caught up in the moment of excitement, but God has been reminding me that I need to remember where I my focus should be: Jesus Christ. While my job may be very great, I still need to put God first in my life and go to him for my joy and all my needs. But I am still convinced that there is nothing wrong with enjoying my job since I truly believe God put me here in the first place. God is good, isn't He?!

1 comment:

Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your promotion Jennifer!!! I think it's great! :)
PS - I hope you're having a good Lord's Day! :)