Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Update

For the past . . . maybe 15 minutes . . . I have sat at my desk racking my brain trying to come up with something half way interesting to write about. (I have diagnosed myself with WRITERS BLOCK!) I never wanted my blog to be a place where everyone could hear about what is going on in my home, work, etc., and go away with nothing to gain from it. I try to post articles and posts that may be encouraging to my readers and beneficial to their spiritual life. However, I am learning more every day that not much (let me reword that) pretty much nothing goes the way I want or expect it! God has his own plan for me and I might as well let go and let Him lead. "A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps." (Pro. 16:9) The LORD could not have directed me to read this chapter in a better time then lately!

This week has been crazy at work which makes me see just how much I need God in my life every day. Today wasn't quite so bad, but I am still eager for the weekend to get here! Last night mama, Bethany, and I heard a really good message on honor. Interestingly, some of the points he spoke on were things that God has been pressing on my heart. I felt like God was reminding me of what I need to be doing or confirming that the way he has been leading me is the best way for me. I hope I will keep this mind and try to go forward in the right way.

For now, I'm going to straiten up my room and maybe get some crocheting done. By the way, does anyone have a cure for writer's block? I may be able to diagnose myself but I'm not so sure how to treat the illness that I carry :) Hopefully I will have something to write about in my next posts!

1 comment:

A Joyful Heart said...

I know what you mean! Sometimes I feel like I have "writers block" as well! :) BTW, what is it that you are crocheting?