Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Reality Check #2

Okay, here's the next question . . . remember to be honest with yourself. Trying to convince yourself of untruthful answers will not help you to grow in the Lord.

Have you delight in the Lord this week? When you woke up each morning, was God on your mind? Did you smile at the thought that you get to talk to Him again and spend precious time with Him? Did you look forward to your devotion time? If not, your relationship with God may not be where it should be. Check your heart and see how you feel about your Savior whether He is a God you have to serve, or a God you want to serve.

"Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart." Psalms 37:4

4 comments:

Margaret Braun said...

Actually, I really did delight in the Lord this week. Of course, I really would like to delight in Him more, but I'm doing well. A long time of trials really drew me closer to the Lord.

Jennifer said...

Praise the Lord!

nmetzler said...

What a wonderful reminder!

Sarah Ann said...

Thank you Jennifer for that loving reminder to delight in the Lord. There is NOTHING better than to begin our day sitting at our Lord's feet!!! :-)