Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Life After College

Now that I am done with college I once again have leisurely days. I don't mind going to work now that I know that I will still have several hours at home to do things I want or need to do. You would think that I would post more often, but somehow I haven't gotten around to that yet. (I know, it's bad.) But I did work on an article today that is almost finished unless the Lord leads me in another direction.

I am enjoying myself in these days. My brother and I went bowling one day, me and my sisters went shopping a couple of times, I've taken many walks, I've worked on crafts for the Wednesday night children's program at church, I'm working on a rag doll, and today I baked and decorated a cake. I am trying to be more diligent and not spend so much time doing the things I want to do, I just haven't quite gotten there yet.

So please don't stop visiting my blog just yet! I am going to try to blog more often. Until the next post . . . have a great day!

2 comments:

Margaret Braun said...

I know what a busy life is like. And then when I do have time to post, I'm just like, "Well, what to post about?" Blessings!

Anonymous said...

It's good to just sit back and relax sometimes! :)
Glad all is well!