Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Writer Within

My mind is buzzing with a multitude of writing ideas! My busy brain can not seem to focus on anything but the desire that is in my heart. I believe the writer in me is coming back out! For a while it was hid among the numerous other things I had to do, but now that those things are starting to clear away I am eager to get back to the old pleasure of expressing the thoughts God has given me - but this time with even more vigor.

However, I still have a few days left of college and additional studying. So please be patient for a little while longer while I finish up a few more things that are preventing me from diving into the writing tasks that await me. Right now I must think college.

No comments: