Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Update

Hey everyone! Yesterday while I was looking at my blog I thought, "Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted anything on here!" You know, it's just one of those things that once you stop doing it, it's easy to continue not doing it. So this week I took the plunge and started back. You know the first step usually isn't near as hard as we try to make it out to be.

I updated my About Me and My Family page but also thought it would be good to post it here since so much has changed. I'll not post all of it (you'll have to go to the page to read the rest) I'm just posting the part about what is really in my heart as I get back to blogging.

"I have been a very unfaithful blogger this past year, but I hope to get back into posting simi-regularly. I have nothing profound or deeply spiritual to say, just the thoughts in my heart as I try to be real. My life is not perfect and I face daily hardships just like everyone else. There are days when I really don't want to do the things that God has so graciously trusted me with, but I am learning that this is a struggle I will be faced with for the rest of my life. I hope to portray an honest view of my life so that others will be encouraged to keep fighting the good fight. I pray that this blog will not cause anyone to become disillusioned to what the real Christian life is about. It's hard . . . but it's worth it!"

Another picture taken in the Smoky Mountains this past October.
Seasons of life are sure to change. You can count on it!




No comments: