Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Picture Shoot

While we were on vacation over the weekend my sisters and I couldn't resist the chance to have a photo shoot in a very pretty setting. The grass was a rich green, the cobblestone streets so quaint, the fountain so refreshing, and the houses full of southern beauty and elogence. We were so happy with the way the pictures turned out. With the help of Behtnay, Daddy made a pretty good photographer! Here's just a few we took. . .












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are really fun pictures!