Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What about you?

I've heard both opinions. Some people say they wish they were teenagers again others say they wouldn't go back to those years for anything in the world. Of course I have my own opinion on this matter, but I thought it would be neat to see how many teenagers actually enjoy their young life or how many can't wait to be an adult! This season is definately a big part of our life because this is when we usually make some pretty big decisions that we'll have to live with for the rest of our lives.

So what about you? Do you like being a teenager? Be sure to answer the poll honestly.

No comments: