Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Memories of 2008

My sister Bethany said I'm "IT" in a game of "blog tag."

Here's the rules:
1. fill in your memories of 2008.
2. Link my blog to yours.
3. Tag others and comment on their blog so they know they are tagged.

Here I go!

I have finished: The Medical Coding Course

A movie I have watched: Flywheel, made my the producers of Facing the Giants (I thought this movie was a lot better though!)

A new skill I have aquired: Decorating cakes with fondant icing.

A moment I will always remember: When I was wet and floured by my brother at my graduation party. I was one sticky mess!

A book I have read: Mostly the Bible, but also "What Do I Know About My God?" by Mardi Collier


A new place I visited: Lancaster, PN - Amish country!


An inspiring verse or quote: "For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it." Romans 8: 24-25

Now I tag Under Southern Skies and Anne. Have fun girls!

2 comments:

A Joyful Heart said...

Thanks, Jennifer, this looks like fun! I enjoyed reading your answers!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Jennifer :) I also visited Lancaster County, PA in August 2008 with my husband and son.

We met up with my parents who were doing a bit of a road trip through North America.

Wasn't Lancaster County just so peaceful and quaint? It definitely inspired me to simplify.

Blessings to you!

Vanessa