I suppose all there is left to do now is make my new years resolutions. I'm debating on whether I should go back and look at last years or not. I'm afraid I didn't get around to accomplishing them all, so this year I am going to type my list up and frame them on my desk. That should be a clear reminder of what I need to get done before 2010. There are a few things on my list that simply demanded to be added to the list, while others I chose myself. Here are a few . . .
- 1. Become a certified coder. (Yes, I've finished college for coding, but now I want/need to be certified.)
- 2. Read I Promise by Dr. Gary Smalley, a gift from my Sunday School teacher. I've never read any of his books, or even heard of him for that matter, so I am looking forward to seeing what advice he has to offer.
- 3. Read Let Me Be a Woman by Elizabeth Elliot.
- 4. Sew a romantic style dress designed by Mrs. Jennie Chancey at Sense and Sensibility.
- 5. And as always . . . learn more about my God and how to better serve Him.
What are some of yours?