Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here They Are!

Motorcycle at the Harley Davidson Factory


Very happy cows! They were massaged, fed 24 hours a day, slept on water beds, and milked themselves. Don't believe me? Visit their website.
Acres and acres of corn and other crops








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh... Pennsylvania! I enjoyed seeing these photos as I lived near PA Dutch/Amish country for my whole life! I recognized some of the sites - including the photo from the Choo Choo Barn. :)

We just moved north a month ago, though, to New England. (It's beautiful here, too, with many farms - just like in PA.)

Thank you for taking the time to read my article that was posted recently on YLCF. Thanks, also, for leaving a comment!

A Joyful Heart said...

Loved seeing all the photos! Pennslyvania looks so pretty!

Anne said...

I don't mind telling you that I think you chose a wonderful state to visit! Thanks for the reminders of my home state in pictures:).

A Heart of Praise said...

Very pretty pictures! We used to live in Pennslyvania. :)

It's been awhile since I last visited your blog, I've enjoyed looking around again! :)

~Emily :)