- On the bus was one baby, a dog named Spanky, a recent college graduate (me), and the rest were mostly senior citizens!
- Our trip coordinator was very punctual when it came to time. We often heard things like, "We will be leaving in about 10 seconds!"
- We went on 7 tours and saw 2 live shows
- We saw lots of Amish people and farms
- The lady who served us breakfast at the motel was Amish
- We ate lots of food and ice-cream. (A trip just wouldn't be right without ice-cream!)
- I took over 500 pictures but only kept 316
- Best of all, we had great fellowship among Christain people
Choo Choo Barn - a huge train track with everything imaginable! All antimated.
Outside an Amish school
More pictures to come . . .