Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun, Food, Fellowship . . . and 316 Pictures!

Okay, I know I'm late, but my trip to Pennsylvania was so wonderful that I have to tell you a little bit about it! Here's a few fun facts:
  • On the bus was one baby, a dog named Spanky, a recent college graduate (me), and the rest were mostly senior citizens!
  • Our trip coordinator was very punctual when it came to time. We often heard things like, "We will be leaving in about 10 seconds!"
  • We went on 7 tours and saw 2 live shows
  • We saw lots of Amish people and farms
  • The lady who served us breakfast at the motel was Amish
  • We ate lots of food and ice-cream. (A trip just wouldn't be right without ice-cream!)
  • I took over 500 pictures but only kept 316
  • Best of all, we had great fellowship among Christain people

Choo Choo Barn - a huge train track with everything imaginable! All antimated.

Everything Christmas!

Outside an Amish school

More pictures to come . . .

No comments: