Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Be of One Mind . . ."

I have been kindly awarded the "Kindred Spirit Award" by Lindsay and Sara! Thank you both! Your blogs have been an encouragement to me as well. Since you have both received this award already, I thought I would pass it on to my sister in Christ, Margaret at Margaret's blog. I receive a blessing from your blog every time I read it! Keep up the honesty!Here are the guidelines.

". . . Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you." 2 Corinthians 13:11

1 comment:

Margaret Braun said...

Thank you Jennifer! I'll be sure to pass it on when I have time to make that post.