Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Here's Something to Read!

I don't refer my blog readers to other blogs very often, but this article was just too good not to tell others about. I Don't Wait Anymore is about the struggles that we single women go through. It is very insightful coming from someone who isn't a teenager with fairy tail dreams, but a woman with truthful views on life as a single person and how to deal with that. It's an excellent read and I hope you take the time to read it all the way through.

Have a great week seeking the Lord!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

What an EXCELLENT post.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this was really good....

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading this. I wish I could have read this during my unmarried years (I didn't get married until I was almost 37, and it was so difficult for many reasons).