Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Pictures Galore!

Over the past few weeks I've been steadily woring on a project for a lady who is retiring next week. That something is a scrapbook. I've never made one before, but I've got a lot of help so I think it will turn out great. At times it has been a little stressfull since I have to have it done by a certain date, but tonight I'm feeling good because I can finally see it coming together.

It makes me feel good to do something like this for someone else especially when I know she will really appreciate it. It not only keeps my hands busy and  pushes me learn something new, but also makes me think of others. All of these things makes the single years a little easier and more enjoyable. It's things like these that I want to take advantage of while I have the time.

No comments: