Welcome to my blog! To get an idea of what this blog is about you might want to read the "About Me and My Family" page as a starting point. You can browse through the archives or head over to the "Articles" page to read on specific topics I've written on over the years. Keep checking back because I'll be posting new articals from time to time.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Russian Tea

A few years ago a friend introduced me to Russian Tea while visiting her house. I instantly loved it so she gave me some to take home with me along with the recipe. This tea is perfect for the fall and winter seasons when you want something warm but just aren't in the mood for coffee or hot chocolate. It also serves as a special treat at a ladies tea party.


I have lost her recipe, but I still love Russian Tea so I searched to find out how to make it. Here is what I found.

Russian Tea

1 cup instant tea
2 cup Tang
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 (3oz) pkg lemonade with sugar
1 1/4 tsp. cinamon
1 1/4 tsp. cloves

Mix all ingredients together. Mix 1-2 tsp. per cup of hot water.

1 comment:

A Joyful Heart said...

It does sound good! It is funny that you should post this right now...I am at a friend's house and she is hosting a Russian foreign exchange student, and we had a Russian soup just last night for supper. :)